2018 Continuing Education Scholarships
The CRE-CP Continuing Education Scholarships aim to enable individuals to present their evidence-based work at international or national conferences, to exchange knowledge about cerebral palsy with their peers through participation in professional development opportunities.
The Scholarships are valued at AU$1,500 and can be used towards travel, accommodation or registration fees for national or international conferences held in early 2018. Applications for lesser amounts will be considered, and in exceptional circumstances requests for greater amounts may also be considered. There will be another round of Scholarships for conferences held in the second half of 2018.
Scholarships are open to any individual based in Australia, working in the field of cerebral palsy or involved within the cerebral palsy community. To be eligible you must have a poster or oral abstract accepted for a national or international conference in 2018. The submitted abstract and proof of acceptance should be included as part of the scholarship application. Preference will be given to those with limited alternative sources of funding.
For this particular round, preference will be given in the following order:
- Oral presentation of original research
- Poster presentation of original research
- Leading or participating in a workshop or breakfast session
Level of involvement with the CRE-CP will also be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship funds can be used towards travel, registration and accommodation costs.
- Successful applicants will be expected to make their own arrangements and submit a claim form to be reimbursed.
- Scholarships are paid via reimbursement of costs; receipts must be provided.
- Support for conference attendance will favour those with submitted/accepted presentations.
- Scholarships are intended to support individuals who have no other source of funding.
- The scholarship review committee reserve the right to determine the level of funding provided to each successful applicant.
Applications Open: Wednesday 4 October 2017 Applications Close: 23:59 Tuesday 31 October 2017
To apply for a Continuing Education Scholarship please complete the Application Form linked below and submit it to the CRE-CP Coordinator at email@example.com before the due date.
Should you wish to discuss any part of this application, please contact Tessa Devries, CRE-CP Coordinator on (03) 9936 6087 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload application form here